Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In the middle of nowhere



Well,well,well it's about time , NEW JOURNEY.
Am I nervous? Ha ha, you can said that, perhaps half half @@

Sometimes, I was just wondering, why I choose this path ,because of the advises given by my parents and them , or I truly had this will to go on this journey?
Why not music, why science?

This ain't easy , there's no way back but to keep going...further and further
A big question mark appeared in my tiny little brain, will the coming days bring hope or disaster? Is this the right choice?

Only God knows...

I had registered , I had chosen this path ( feels like the traveller in the 'road not taken' , where I go for the second road and keep the other road for the next time,XD )

I had made my own decision, why am I still thinking about it?
Let the moonlight showered me and the rain fall on the empty land , that's what make life so special ,full of choices and I had chosen one among the millions of options...

Anyway, to enjoyed my very last 'home sweet home' period, i definitely had a great time watching anime, reading books and of course, play some songs with my partner (which is my guitar XD gonna miss you a lot!! )
P/s: Sebby, you better take good care of him ah XD

Hope everything's fine , well allowed me? May your dreams and wishes come true...
God blessed ^^

Countdown: 2 days left

1 comment:

Joeylicious said...

yoshhh, all the best kawan lama! :D
ehh u can bring ur 'partner' along what! thats wat im gonna do thou.. xD